What are Cookies and how we work with them.
What are Cookies?
According to location:
- First party cookies – Their validity is limited to the domain of the site you are browsing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies – They are placed using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to durability:
- Session cookies – It will be automatically removed from the browser when you close it.
- Persistent cookies – After closing the browser, they remain, they will be deleted only after some time has elapsed (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
According to the purpose:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Preferential – Preferential cookies allow the site to remember information that modifies how the site behaves or looks. E.g. your login, cart contents, country from which you visit the site.
- Statistical – Statistical cookies help site operators understand how site visitors use the site to optimize the site and offer them a better experience. E.g. Google Analytics, SmartLook, etc.
- Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track the movement of visitors across websites in order to display them only such advertising that is relevant and useful for the person. All data is collected and used anonymously and cannot be linked to a specific person. E.g. Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, Click, etc.
What cookies do we use and why
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics – The service is used to generate non-anonymous web usage statistics. The processor of the data obtained from cookies is Google LLC.
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place a user ID in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify a specific person.
How to handle cookies
- Deletion – You can delete stored cookies in your browser if necessary. This option is usually located in the „History“ of the visited pages.
- Blocking – Browsers allow you to block the storage of cookies. In this case, the functionality of the site will be limited. You can find information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser on the website of the provider of the specific browser.